Friday, January 8, 2010

To spin a single, you have to spin a double
Learn something the hard way so you'll know the easy way out. Failing doesn't mean unsuccessful it means a step to a better victory. Joyce's theory :)

It's just the 4th day of school and i'm sick already. High fever at 38.2 degree and terrible sore throat. I suppose you all got sick before so no need of me to repeat how it felt right? Homeworks are stacking up so high stressed up! Sec 4 is really gonna be a stressful and tiring year. But! No worries cause i'll be fine :D

I had some passers adding me and asking me who is that "someone" and continously pestering me for his blog link or picture oR msn. So let me say this public-ly, STOP ASKING PLEASE! CAUSE ITS NON OF YOUR BUSNIESS! MYOB PLEASE TYVM :D

Short post for today cause i'm gonna go rest now. Tomorrow will be a better day i believe. Toodles. :)

No comments: