Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hey ***** i know you do come here. so here's a little message for you. don't think i don't know what you are up to. flirting won't get you far. so do stop yea :) i do not need people like you so stop thinking that having ***** would be you popular with girls. cause it's seriously fugging lame. so, stop being childish and grow up ok. if you wanna continue, you are looking for the wrong person because i just hate to entertain lamers who is desperate to find a girlfriend.

if ***** you, suspect or is guessing that i'm refering to you, do ASK me. cause i will tell you. IT'S YOU! yes, i'm a mean rude disgusting girl. but let me tell you something. i speak straight and i'm frank with everything. like me, hate me up to you. cause i know what i'm doing and i LIKE/LOVE what i'm doing? angry with me? aww, too bad then. cause when you're angry, I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD! :P never your **** entetaining you for that period of time was really fugging funny! wanna continue? come'on manzxs!

ok, i shall stop wasting my time typing about lamers now :D
won't be online often anymore. o's are coming and i'm so gonna work hard. 9 more months to go. time to work hard before i regret. toodles! :D

No comments: