Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ok, wanna have one last post before i offically leave this blog here to die. firstly, i wanna say a big happy new year to you all readers. hope that you had a great celebration on the day and 2010 would be a better year for you!

School is reoping soon. In like about 12hours time and i'm so not looking forward to it. who likes to study plus i'm having o's this year. hols assigment still not done so i really cannot effort to go out already :( sorry cas, chacha, gio, kjun and co. that i cannot make it out with you all.

Gonna really MIA from comp when school starts. (but! do online msn after midnight cause you would most probably see me online *winks*)

Sometimes i really hope i'm not so weak. i'm always weak when i face * . i really should stop my nonsense and look forward and move on. seriously there's no point for me to harp over something which is over. really dont understand i'm doing that. :(
Messaging doesn't really mean anything why am i taking it so seriously when * treats it as nothing.

I guess you readers dont know who the * is. cause i have only told my dearest bestie and Chingying about it. love them for giving me the right advises and i promise i'll work hard towards my goal.

That's for all now :)

3 comments:

LILOOOOOO said...

stay strong and move on, my beloved lao zhuuuu!!!!, we'll be there for you, we'll lend eu our ears and i believe eu are nt that weak. many many many loves <333333333333333333333333


- lao yao :D

JOYA♥ said...

Sister!
You got me. <3

WC said...

Happy New Year! May the new year brings you health, prosperity and joy! Good luck for your O's :) ~ WC